Sub Navigation Menu
- Applicants entering or continuing a Post-secondary program or Post-graduate program at a college or university (or equivalent) this year.
- The educational institution must be in Canada.
- Applicants must be available for interview.
- Candidates must demonstrate involvement with community service or volunteerism.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to overcome challenges to achieve their goals.
- The award will be paid directly to the registrar of the institution, for tuition fees.
Each applicant must supply:
- Full particulars including name, address, contact info, age
- A copy of an acceptance letter from an accredited academic, vocational or technical institution in Canada.
- Relevant transcripts (Copy of transcripts acceptable).
- Two or three reference letters from teachers/employers/community leaders.
- A personal letter outlining reasons for making the application, academic and work experience, community service, education and career goals.
Applications will be reviewed when received. The last date of receipt of applications is January 31, 2019.
Applications can be mailed to
Skills For Hope Foundation
200 – 100 Park Royal South,
West Vancouver, BC, Canada, V7T 1A2