Download the Scholarship Application Forms:
- Applicants entering or continuing a Post-secondary program or Post-graduate program at a college or university (or equivalent) this year.
- The educational institution must be in Canada.
- Applicants must be available for a Zoom interview.
- Candidates must demonstrate involvement with community service or volunteerism.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to overcome challenges to achieve their goals.
- The award will be paid directly to the institution for tuition fees.
Each applicant must supply:
- Full particulars including name, address, contact info, age
- A copy of an acceptance letter from an accredited academic, vocational or technical institution in Canada.
- Relevant transcripts (Copy of transcripts acceptable).
- Two or three reference letters from teachers/employers/community leaders.
- A personal letter outlining reasons for making the application, academic and work experience, community service, education and career goals.